Accu Check Guide Machine is made for diabetics and insulin users who need to keep track of their data digitally. It is designed for use at home and provides accurate results. Only a small amount of blood is required by the device. It comes with a spill-proof vial that keeps the strips firmly in place.
Accu Check Guide Machine
|Dimensions||13.5 × 6.6 × 16.3 cm|
Accu-Chek Guide meter with wireless Bluetooth data transfer technology – 1 Qty
- Easy wireless synchronisation: Once connected to the mySugr management software, the metre automatically logs and wirelessly uploads your blood glucose data to your smartphone.
- Visibility in low light: Strip port light for testing in the daytime, nighttime, or at any time is easy to see.
- Ejector for Strips: It’s simple to get rid of used strips. You don’t have to touch used strips with a push button strip ejector.
- Wide range of applications: A large strip dosage area is required, and only a little drop of blood is required.
- No coding required: The Accu-Chek Guide blood glucose metre is simple to use because it does not require a code chip. As a result, you may make your sugar monitoring needs easy.
- Strip Ejector: Easily dispose of spent strips without using a paper logbook.
- Automatically logs results to an app (mySugrdiabetes management software) on your smartphone.
- Simple to be moreaccuratedeliversadvanced 10/10 accuracy for trustworthy results you can trust • Simple to take just one stripspill-resistant SmartPack vial allows you take one and spill none
- Simple to be moreefficientdeliversenhanced 10/10 efficiency for reliable results you can trust
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
- Step 1: Press the yellow release button while pressing the pinhole opening firmly on your finger. Your finger will be lanced as a result of this.
- Step 2: Squeeze your finger gently to help blood flow. This will assist you in obtaining a blood drop.
- Step 3 Place a drop of blood on the yellow edge of the test strip and wait for the flashing hourglass sign to appear before removing your finger. Don’t smear blood on the test strip.
- CONNECTIVITY AND BLOOD GLUCOSE MANAGEMENT APP: BlueTooth Connectivity with mySugr App
- HANDLING AND ACCURACY: The four-way button and user-friendly interface Accuracy : Goes beyond global accuracy standad ISO 15197:2013 requirements and deliver 10/10 accuracy
- MEMORY AND TEST AVERAGES: Memory : 720 Test Averages :7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- STRIPS PACK SIZES: Strips pack sizes : 50 Stips
- TARGET RANGE INDICATOR:Target ranges, logbook, comments, averages, target percentages
- EXPIRY : 18 Months (remain stable even after opening on vial till expiry date mentioned on the vial)
- TEST MARKERS AND REMINDERS: Test markers for before and after meal, fasting, bedtime, and “other”. Markers can be also inserted in mySugr app Four customizable test reminders
- DISPLAY: Large backlit LCD display with full-text capabilities
- PATTERNS AND DETECTION: Detects high or low patterns in blood glucose levels related to specific meals, bedtime and fasting
- STRIPS EJECTOR: Push-button strip ejector means you don’t have to touch used strips
STRIPS PORT LIGHT: Strip port light for testing in daytime, nighttime or anytime
- Store Name: Trust Pharmaceuticals
- Vendor: Trust Pharmaceuticals
24/279 A, Colony Road
Manjummel,Udyogamandal P.O, Ernakulam Dist
Ernakulam 683 501
- No ratings found yet!