GC Tooth Mousse is a topical tooth crème that helps remineralise teeth. It contains RECALDENT™ (CPP-ACP -Casein- Phosphopeptide-Amorphous-Calcium-Phosphate), a special milk-derived protein that helps to replace lost minerals in the teeth and protecting them from decay and erosion. This technology has a unique ability to deliver bio-available calcium and phosphate when the patient’s saliva is acidically-challenged by the normal digestive process.
- To provide extra protection to teeth of pregnant mothers and children under six years of age
- Reduces sensitivity post tooth whitening procedures ,thereby restoring the balance.
- Have a low to medium risk of caries
- Suffer from white spot lesions
- Experience hypersensitivity before and after teeth whitening
- Have had professional procedures such as root scaling or cleaning
- For children below the age of six
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
- The creme is applied to the teeth once or twice a day (depending on the dentist’s recommendation) and left on for three minutes.
- The tongue is then used to spread the creme about the mouth and held in place for another 1-2 minutes.
- The more time GC Tooth Mousse and saliva are kept in the mouth, the better the result.
- The patient expectorates and avoid rinsing as much as possible. Any crème that remains on the surface can be permitted to dissipate gradually.
- The patient should not eat or drink for 30 minutes after the application.
- Propylene glycol
- Silicon dioxide
- Titanium dioxide
Store in a cool dry low humidity area away from direct sunlight (8 – 25°C ) (46.4 – 77.0°F).
2 years from the date of manufacture
Saliva will enhance the effectiveness of CPP-ACP and the flavor will help stimulate saliva flow. The longer CPP-ACP and saliva are maintained in the mouth, the more effective the result.