- It provides broad spectrum disinfection in industrial, institutional, healthcare and household settings.
- Kills SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) virus, Poliovirus, Norovirus and Adenovirus Influenza A(H1N1), Murine Hepatitis Virus, Escherichia coli (E coli), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella choleraesuis, Staphylococcus aureus (Golden Staph), Proteus vulgaris.
- For use on multi surfaces
- Safe to use in food preparation areas
- It will not harm or damage fabrics, plastic, metals, rubber, or other surfaces. It complies with material comparability for all types of surfaces as per Boeing and Airbus aircraft manufacturer specifications.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 cm|
2 x 500ml bottles
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
SPRAY: If surfaces are soiled pre-clean with Netbiokem DSAM prior to disinfection. Spray merely enough Netbiokem DSAM to cover the surface. Do not over-wet. Wipe the surface with a cloth that’s pre-wet with Netbiokem DSAM and permit up to 2 minutes contact time for disinfection. No need to re-wipe or rinse. For food contact surfaces, rinse and dry afterward the use of spray. Caution with the use biocides . Read the label carefully before use.
LIQUID/WIPE: Apply Netbiokem DSAM liquid onto the wipe material until it’s wet. Wipe and leave the surface for 2 minutes to ensure complete disinfection. After this surface needs to be wiped a clean dry lint-free cloth. It is also advised to rinse and dry if the surfaces are in touch with food.
FOG: All fog treatments must be administered in empty premises/areas with any air con and recirculation systems cut . Ensure all external doors are closed and any internal doors and any internal doors and small space closures are open. Positioning of static fogging equipment or movement of portable fogging equipment must be administered to realize a minimum dosage rate of 8mL/m3. Fogging applications must use the minimum amount of product and will not produce any pools or drips. If this is often happening, then the merchandise is being over-used and must be immediately wiped dry.
The target particle size can range between 10µm – 50µm however for optimal performance we recommend a range o f 20µm – 30µm with fogging application.
- Store Name: Trust Pharmaceuticals
- Vendor: Trust Pharmaceuticals
24/279 A, Colony Road
Manjummel,Udyogamandal P.O, Ernakulam Dist
Ernakulam 683 501
- No ratings found yet!