Filtek ™ Z350 XT is a dental restorative composite that can be used in both anterior and posterior restorations. It comes in Dentin, Body, Enamel, and Translucent colours and is packed in syringes and single-dose capsules. All of the colours are radiopaque. The restoration is firmly bonded to the tooth structure using a dental adhesive that comes with the package.
A clinical study consucted for a duration of 5 years has revealed that statistically there is no significant difference between Filtek ™ Z350 XT Universal Restorative and natural enamel.
- The resin system is slightly modified from the original Filtek Z250 Universal Restorative and Filtek Supreme Universal Restorative resin.
- The resin contains bis-GMA, UDMA, TEGDMA, and bis-EMA(6) resins.
- To moderate the shrinkage, PEGDMA has been substituted for a portion of the TEGDMA resin in Filtek Supreme XT restorative.
- The fillers are a combination of non agglomerated/non-aggregated 20 nm silica filler, non- agglomerated/non-aggregated 4 to 11 nm zirconia filler, and aggregated zirconia/ silica cluster filler (comprised of 20 nm silica and4 to 11 nm zirconia particles).
- Posterior restorations
- Veneering manidbular anteriors
- Building up incisal edges
- Class iv restoration
- Increasing cuspid rise
- When the doctor wants to use only one material
There are no reviews yet.