GC Fuji II LC is a light-cured glass ionomer restorative with exceptional flexural strength and bond strength to teeth, even when saliva is present. The superb aesthetics, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness of GC Fuji II LC make it an excellent choice for Class V restorations, cervical erosions/abfraction lesions, and as a liner/base.
Light-Cured Reinforced Glass Ionomer Restorative – Resin reinforcement and light curing improve the physical and aesthetic features of Gold Label 2LC, making it one of GC’s top-of-the-line glass ionomer restorative.
- Class III and V restorations, particularly for cervical erosions and root surface caries
- Restoration of primary teeth
- Core build up
- Cases where radiopacity is required
- Geriatric applications
- As a base or liner.
In rare cases the product may cause sensitivity in some people. If any such reactions are experienced, discontinue the use of the product and refer to a physician
POWDER AND LIQUID DISPENSING:
- Choose a shade from the Vita shade guide.
- The standard powder to liquid ratio is 3.2g / 1.0g. 1 level scoop of powder to 2 drops of liquid.
- Gently tap the bottle to ensure correct powder dispensing. Do not shake or invert the container.
- Squeeze the liquid bottle gently while holding it vertically.
- After each use, immediately close the bottles.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
- Before dispensing, fluff the powder in the bottle.
- On a pad, put one scoop of powder and two drops of liquid. Split the powder in half.
- Using a plastic spatula, spread the liquid out into a thin layer (approximately the size of a half dollar or 3 cm).
- Pour half of the powder into the liquid and mix for 10 to 15 seconds with lapping strokes (like imprint material).
- Pull in the remaining powder and thoroughly mix until a glossy smoothness is achieved. Total mixing time should not exceed 20-25 seconds.
- Use normal procedures to prepare the tooth. It is not required to use a lot of mechanical retention. Calcium hydroxide is used for pulp capping.
- Using a cotton pellet or sponge, apply GC CAVITY CONDITIONER (10 seconds) or GC DENTIN CONDITIONER (20 seconds) to the bonding surfaces.
- Thoroughly rinse with water. Blot with a cotton pellet or blow gently with an air syringe to dry. DESICCATE IS NOT RECOMMENDED. When the prepared surfaces appear damp, the best results are attained (glistening)
- Mix the needed amount of cement in a mixing bowl. At 23°C (73.4°F), the working time is 3 minutes 45 seconds from the start of mixing. Working time will be shortened as the temperature rises.
- Using a syringe or other suitable placement instrument, apply cement to the preparation. Air bubbles should be avoided.
- Draw the contour and, if necessary, add a transparent matrix.
- Using a visible light curing instrument, light cure for 20 seconds (470 nm wavelength). Place the light source as close to the subject as feasible.
Remove matrix and finish under water spray using standard techniques. Note : Apply a final coat of GC Fuji VARNISH (blow dry) or GC Fuji COAT LC (light cure for 10 sec.) or G-COAT PLUS (light cure for 20 sec.).
- Powder / Liquid Ratio (g/g):3.2 / 1.0
- Mixing Time (sec.):20-25 secs
- Working Time (min., sec.): 3 mins45 secs
- Light Curing Time (sec.):20 secs
- Depth of Cure (A2) (mm):1.8