- A self-adhesive restorative Like Never Before
- Experience the next generation of hand-mixed, self-adhesive posterior restorative featuring GC Advanced Glass Hybrid technology.
GC Advanced Glass Hybrid Technology.
- Advanced Glass hybrid technology is the combination of two types of Fluoro-Almino-Silicate(FAS) glass and also two types of polyacrylic acid.
- Thanks to smart particle size distribution, Gold Label HYBRID gets higher mechanical strength
- Finer size of FAS Glass particle decreases collision against visible light waves.The more light is passing through the restorative, it causes the restorative more translucent.
- Gold Label HYBRID consists of the glass which reacts with polyacrylic acid, helping the restorative matrix release high amount of fluoride.
- Gold Label HYBRID is consist of more acid resistance FAS glass and a higher molecular weight polyacrylic acid. These two components strengthen the restorative matrix and gives higher acid resistance.