PATTERN RESIN is a self-curing acrylic resin that is used to create patterns for copings, post and core build-ups, lingual and palatal bars, implant attachments, adhesion bridges, clasps, telescoping crowns, and some pre-soldering procedures. This product has been designed to ensure a flawless fit. Because it sets rapidly with minimum shrinkage, permits both direct and indirect pattern making, and leaves no residue after burnout, it is suitable for dentists and laboratories who conduct complex restorations.
- To make the pattern of:
- Tapered coping for telescopic crowns and other telescope crowns
- Inlay, palatal and lingual bar, connector and clasp
- Maryland bridge.
- Temporary splint for soldering
- In the mouth for core build up pattern
- Construction of implant superstructures
There are no reviews yet.