GC Fuji II LC Capsuleis a light-cured glass ionomer restorative with exceptional flexural strength and bond strength to teeth, even when saliva is present. It comes in premeasured unit dose capsules for hassle-free mixing. The superb aesthetics, ease, and affordability of GC Fuji II LC CAPSULE make it an excellent choice for Class V restorations, cervical erosions/abfraction lesions, and as a liner/base.
- Class III and V restorations
- Root surface caries and cervical erosion
- Abfraction lesions
- Lesions where cavity margins are in dentine or when enamel prisms cannot be properly etched
- Mixing Time (sec) 10”
- Working Time (min, sec) 3’45”
- Finishing begins (from start of mix) 20”
* Mixing conditions at 23°C. Higher temperatures will shorten working time.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
- Apply the Gold Label 2LC or Fuji II LC Capsule combined appropriately into the cavity after conditioning the tooth surface with GC Cavity Conditioner (20 percent polyacrylic acid).
- During the working time, form the contour and, if necessary, place a matrix.
- 20 seconds of light cure
- After light curing, final finishing under water spray can be done right away.
- Apply a final coat of GC Fuji Coat LC as a protective coating after completion. A final protective coat of G-Coat PLUS, on the other hand, can improve wear resistance.
There are no reviews yet.