Carestream dental films capture high-resolution periapical, bite-wing, and occlusal pictures in a variety of speeds and sizes for optimal patient comfort and confident diagnosis.
X-ray film kodak
Kodak X ray films capture high-resolution periapical, bite-wing, and occlusal images in a variety of speeds and sizes for optimal patient comfort with reduced exposure time and hence less radiation.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Vendor Info
- More Products
|Dimensions||21 × 4.2 × 2.8 cm|
Packet of 150 Films. Available Size 2 (31x41mm)
- Image clarity -excellent clarity.
- Saves time – the period between exposing the sensor to radiation and viewing digital images is reduced when using hard sensor digital imaging.
- Patient safety – the sensitivity of the sensor detector to radiation requires only a shorter exposure duration and hence less radiation for the patients.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USAGE:
STEP – 1
- Unwrap films carefully.
- Maintain automatic processors.
- Use correct time-temperature development.
STEP – 2
- Establish correct exposure time.
- Over- or underexposing Dental Film can create poor density and contrast radiographs. This results in poor quality film and unnecessary radiation to the patient.
- Maintain an adequate darkroom.
- Sensitivity of dental film demands strict attention to darkroom conditions.
STEP – 3
- Process films properly.
- Excellent image quality requires strict attention to recommended procedures, including time and
- temperature processing and daily replenishment of chemicals.
- Always observe good safety practices: wear rubber gloves, a rubber apron and glasses when mixing, replenishing, changing or disposing of chemicals.
- Mount and view radiographs correctly.
- Viewing conditions are extremely important in interpreting radiographs.
Q : Which all radiographs can be taken?
A : Periapical, Bite-wing, and Occlusal Radiographs can be taken using Carestream x-ray film!
Q : What is the difference between traditional x-ray film and Kodak Carestream E-speed?
A : Kodak Carestream E-speed X-ray film has a sensor with higher sensitivity to radiation and thus requires only shorter exposure time and less radiation.
- Store Name: Deccan Dental Depot
- Vendor: Deccan Dental Depot
#23, 24 Sri Rama Towers,Bogul Kunta Tilak Road, Abids.
- No ratings found yet!